Our cost-effective food safety courses are presented by industry experts. It is fun, engaging and interactive with practical examples and activities. Delegates write an assessment at the end of the course and will receive a handout and certificate of attendance.
We are based in Port Elizabeth and service the following provinces in South Africa:
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- KwaZulu-Natal (KZN)
Expert Food Safety course
An excellent understanding of HACCP is required before attending this course. We recommend first attending our HACCP for the HACCP Team course.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety and GMP.
- An overview of all the elements of HACCP.
- An overview of HACCP the 12 Stages.
- Implementation of a HACCP system.
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis.
- Initial and ongoing verification through audit analysis of data.
- Keeping abreast of emerging hazards.
- Updating and amending your HACCP plan.
After attending this course we recommend also attending our expert 2.5 (two and a half) days Internal and Supplier Auditing for Food Handling Premises course.
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
You can find a list of training events for this course in our Training Calendar.
Please send us an email by completing the contact form if you are interested in this course or need more information.