Expert Food Safety course
An excellent understanding of HACCP is required before attending this course. We recommend first attending our HACCP for Supervisors course.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety and GMP.
- An overview of all the elements of HACCP.
- An overview of HACCP the 12 Stages.
- Implementation of a HACCP system.
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis.
- Initial and ongoing verification through audit analysis of data.
- Keeping abreast of emerging hazards.
- Updating and amending your HACCP plan.
After attending this course we recommend also attending our expert 2.5 (two and a half) days Internal and Supplier Auditing for Food Handling Premises course.
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
Please send us an email by completing the contact form below if you are interested in this course or need more information.