Advanced Food Safety course
An excellent understanding of HACCP is required before attending this course. We recommend first attending our HACCP for Supervisors course.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety, GMPs and HACCP.
- The need for Food Safety Management systems (FSMS).
- The structure and key elements of ISO 22000: 2018.
- The key changes in the new ISO 22000: 2018 from the previous version.
- The development of documentation associated with the PRPs in relation to ISO 22000:2018.
- Interpretation of the requirements of each clause.
- COURSE OUTLINE UNDER REVISION. WILL FOLLOW SOON.
After attending this course we recommend also attending our expert 2.5 (two and a half) days Internal and Supplier Auditing based on FSSC 22000 course.
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
- Implementation of a HACCP System (3-day expert course)
Please send us an email by completing the contact form below if you are interested in this course or need more information.