GlobalG.A.P. is a global certification scheme supporting producers and their buyers with the implementation of Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) on their farms.
Our implementation of GlobalG.A.P. course provides a comprehensive understanding of the standard and how to implement it effectively. The changes to the standard in Version 5 will be discussed in detail.
Our cost-effective food safety courses are presented by industry experts. It is fun, engaging and interactive with practical examples and activities. Delegates write an assessment at the end of the course and will receive a handout and certificate of attendance.
We are based in Port Elizabeth and service the following provinces in South Africa:
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- KwaZulu-Natal (KZN)
Advanced Food Safety course
An excellent understanding of HACCP is required before attending this course. We recommend first attending our HACCP for the HACCP Team course.
Who Should Attend?
- Farmers and producers of fruit and vegetables.
- People new to the GLOBALG.A.P. standard.
- Anyone currently responsible for and managing a farm’s GLOBALG.A.P. system.
- Farm managers
- System administrators
- HACCP Team
- Background to Food Safety and GLOBALG.A.P. certification.
- GLOBALG.A.P. regulations.
- Certification and what it entails.
- Sanctions and how they occur.
- Risk assessments.
- An overview of the changes to GLOBALG.A.P. in version 5.
- All Farm Base (AF) Control Points (CP) & Compliance Criteria.
- Crops Base.
- Fruit and Vegetables Base.
- GLOBALG.A.P. audit methodology.
After attending this course we recommend also attending our expert 2.5 (two and a half) days Internal and Supplier Auditing based on GLOBALG.A.P. course.
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
- Implementation of a HACCP System (3-day expert course)
You can find a list of training events for this course in our Training Calendar.
Please send us an email by completing the contact form if you are interested in this course or need more information.