BRC is an international Food Safety Management Systems standard and recognized certification schemes. Companies supplying products to the United Kingdom and many European countries are required to achieve BRC certification to the Global Standard for Food Safety.
This course provides an introduction to the new requirements of the BRC Version 8 standard with practical examples.
Our cost-effective food safety courses are presented by industry experts. It is fun, engaging and interactive with practical examples and activities. Delegates write an assessment at the end of the course and will receive a handout and certificate of attendance.
We are based in Port Elizabeth and service most provinces in South Africa.
Advanced Food Safety course
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- Introduction to BRC
- Purpose, value and structure of BRC version 8
- Overview of the BRC version 8 Global Food Safety Standard clauses
- Main changes from BRC version 7 to BRC version 8
- Operations and management commitment
This introductory course is more aimed at creating awareness of the BRC international standard for food safety and everyone is welcome to attend.
The implementation of the BRC Food Safety Management System is covered in our more advanced 3-day Implementation of BRC Version 8 for Food Safety course (which includes this course).
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
You can find a list of training events for this course in our Training Calendar.
Please send us an email by completing the contact form if you are interested in this course or need more information.