Advanced Food Safety course
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety, GMPs and HACCP.
- The need for Food Safety Management systems (FSMS).
- An introduction to the structure and key elements of ISO 22000: 2018.
- A brief overview of the key changes in the new ISO 22000: 2018 from the previous version.
- An overview of the development of documentation associated with the PRPs in relation to ISO 22000:2018.
- REST OF THE COURSE OUTLINE IS UNDER REVISION. WILL FOLLOW SOON.
This introductory course is more aimed at creating awareness of the FSSC 22000 international standard for food packaging and everyone is welcome to attend.
The implementation of the FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System is covered in our more advanced 4-day Implementation of FSSC 22000 for Food Packaging course (which includes this course).
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
Please send us an email by completing the contact form below if you are interested in this course or need more information.