Advanced Food Safety course
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety, GMPs and HACCP.
- The need for Food Safety Management systems (FSMS).
- An introduction to the structure and key elements of ISO 22000: 2018.
- A brief overview of the key changes in the new ISO 22000: 2018 from the previous version.
- An overview of the development of documentation associated with the PRPs in relation to ISO 22000:2018.
This introductory course is more aimed at creating awareness of the ISO 22000: 2018 international standard for food safety and everyone is welcome to attend.
The implementation of the ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management System is covered in our more advanced 3-day Implementation of ISO 22000: 2018 course (which includes this course).
Excellent complementary courses to also consider:
- Food Defence and Food Fraud (1-day intermediate course)
- Root Cause Analysis (1-day intermediate course)
Please send us an email by completing the contact form below if you are interested in this course or need more information.