The implementation of a HACCP system ensures the effective management of all food safety hazards associated with a particular product or process. This the most important part of any Food Safety Management System.
In this course, the learner / HACCP team will learn to implement a complete HACCP system from beginning to end.
Delegates will be provided with useful templates.
Training Calendar Search Tip
Type this course’s code (FS25) in the Training Calendar search box to find all relevant upcoming training dates.
Industry experts present our cost-effective food safety courses. It is fun, engaging and interactive with practical examples and activities. Delegates write an assessment at the end of the course and will receive a handout and certificate of attendance.
We are based in Port Elizabeth and service the following provinces in South Africa:
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- KwaZulu-Natal (KZN)
Expert Food Safety course
Presentation Methods and Course Duration Options
- Classroom training – 3 days
- Virtual training (real-time via Skype, Zoom or Google Meet) – 3 days
An excellent understanding of HACCP is required before attending this course. We recommend first attending our HACCP for the HACCP Team course.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners or any person in charge of food premises
- QA managers
- QC managers
- Production managers
- HACCP Team
- An overview of Food Safety and GMP.
- An overview of all the elements of HACCP.
- An overview of HACCP the 12 Stages.
- Implementation of a HACCP system.
- Conducting a Hazard Analysis.
- Initial and ongoing verification through audit analysis of data.
- Keeping abreast of emerging hazards.
- Updating and amending your HACCP plan.
After attending this course we recommend also attending our expert-level Internal and Supplier Auditing for Food Handling Premises course.
Excellent complementary courses to also consider: