- This training event has passed.
Introduction to FSSC 22000 for Food Safety – 1 Day Course (FS21)
FSSC 22000 is a Food Safety Management Systems standard which provides a framework for effectively managing food safety responsibilities for food handling enterprises. Unlike ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 is fully recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and is based on existing ISO Standards.
The standard has requirements for Food Safety Management System processes and procedures, and requires that the organization implement prerequisite programs and HACCP.
FSSC 22000 is based on:
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems (Requirements for any organization in the food chain) AND
- technical specifications for sector PRPs:
- for food manufactures and processors: ISO/TS 22001-1 Prerequisite programmes on food safety – Part 1: Food manufacturing OR
- for food packaging manufacturing: ISO/TS 22001-4 Prerequisite programmes on food safety – Part 4: Food packaging manufacturing.
This course provides an introduction to the requirements of the FSSC 22000 standard with practical examples for food manufactures and processors.
Don't see what you are looking for? Do you need more information or want to discuss your training needs?
Complete the contact form below and we will get back to you soon.